Friday, October 17, 2008

dreaming

damn shit! i just got back from my 1 hour sleep. just now, it was a very conducive nite to have a quality sleep, little bit hot,but after taking a short n cincai bath, it was ok.230, i just wake up back.a short,hurm i dont know, its kinda dream or wat.he was holding my hands, n hug me.me=so happy,in hopes dat he's back.we hav a walk n holding hands,smiling 4 d whole walk.then it came into a short conversation.he said dats true,his love 4 me has fade away.wuuu.n i woke up from my sleep,from my dream. u come n go. i miss u soooo much,really much.it hurts me badly when i miss u.n about the miss, ill miss u everynow n then.bye sweet dream.
just b4 sleep,mind was 0 after having some muhasabah diri wif nad.wat nad said was very true.i keep on provoking him. im lacked of putting my trust on him.it was really bad, when it comes 2 my mistakes again.n i lost him.again,if wat nad said was really true, i learn a lesson.trust.i hav 2 change.i hav 2 trust him.but d facts, hes not mine anymore.mybe sum1 else,having d chance holding his big hands.cis!wateve it is, i have 2 learn a lesson now. please.god.bg la aku petnjuk dn permudahkan jln kehidupan ku.amin.

2 comments:

~wan~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~wan~ said...

xde post baru kew???