Friday, October 17, 2008

without u

its just like 2 b only 1 day.life without u.
realy hope dis blog help me much,forgetting u is so hard, just like 2 throw away my another half.
but it seems like we r not meant 2 b 2gether. but after 6 years of heart feelings( its just 4 my side,could be), i do really hurt.
but, thanks to god, when my man hav d effort 2 tell med truth,atliz.
i just felt dat, u hav to tell me earlier!after quieng lots of questions 2 u,at last.u gav me d answer.

2day, i just realized dat life 4 d back 6 years was awesome! time past, n d last time i felt dat u re stil in luv wif me.mybe, was in cotton island.friends n u.wat a gud combination,spending our time 2gther.just after that, ure chasing ur dream.live in KB.our love flown away just like d flight dat u re really, eager to drive. i m heartbroken.hoping dat time go very2 fast.clear up my mind.
but i just woke up 4 only not more than 8 hours.but 7 and half hours my mind is concentrating on u.
really bad.luckily.frens help me lots.intan n nad.luv them.
i m thinking of, do i hav 2 wait 4 u,dat mybe will no come back to me, or just convincing myself dat we r not meant 2 b 2gether.
logically d anwer is i have 2 4get u.mybe u hav another one who will make u happy.
hope that will 4get u very very very soon.bye then.

1 comment:

~wan~ said...

hey iqa, welcome to our group..blogger..selamat menulis...